If you love pets and you love being surrounded by them also inside your house you should pay a lot of attention on hygiene, especially with children.
Here are some simple rules to take care of pets and ensuring a safe and clean house as well:
- Cover surfaces where your pets lay with adsorbent and washable textiles that can be sanitized often.
- Keep wardrobes and drawers closed, to prevent clothes from get in contact with pet’s hair and bacteria.
- Sanitize their doghouses, especially after walks when pets can get more easily in contact with bacteria and other infectious agents.
- Wash and sanitize their bowls oftento avoid bad smells and the proliferation of deadly germs, both for us and for them.
- Cure, vaccinate and brush them regularly to free them from dust, hair, mites and bacteria that could be hold by their coat and to prevent fleas and ticks.